Social kissing! What a minefield! One or two? Which side first?
Is it right to make contact between cheek and lips? Such a simple way of greeting people but one that can so easily leave you slightly embarrassed if you are left ‘stranded’.
Here’s our step-by-step guide.
- Approach with confidence and purpose.
- As with a handshake, aim for the right cheek first (your left as you look at the person).
- Make the contact cheek to cheek only – lips don’t make contact.
- No utterances of ‘mwah mwah darling’ unless you are on the Hollywood red carpet!
- If you’re going for 2 kisses make it very clear of your intention, but laugh it off if the receiver isn’t prepared and noses bump.
- Have fun!
Image by Aman Ravi on Unsplash